Sunday, February 5, 2012

Adopt a Park


Hey everyone!

I had so much fun painting and helping Urban Connection's park look awesome! I really enjoyed spending time with the kids and seeing them contribute to their community.

Adopt a Park is one of the best community service events I love to attend. Although the kids and I are not professional painters, the park looks great. It is awesome to see kids at such a young age help keep the park stay clean and have pride in it.

I hope to attend many more Adopt a Park's!

- Janet :)

2 comments:

  1. I found the blog some what intriguing in its substance savvy and more obvious what they had said. I love on the off chance that you distribute the web journals frequently.
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very nice blog i like your blog .....
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete